Physical Touch The objective of this Love Language entails doing what makes your physical body feel better and doing activities that increase your wellness and wellbeing.
Here are practical easy ways to practice Physical Touch:
- Booking A Massage For Yourself To Relieve Tension And Stress-Massages are one of the best ways to ease the aches our bodies experience on the daily basis. This is one of the best ways we can show ourselves the Physical Touch Love Language.
- Hugging And Cuddling With Your Pet-Our pets are always there for us with their angelic unconditional love. Hugging them as much as we can, and cuddling with them is another way physical touch can help improve our well being. They love it just as much as we do!
- Investing In Your Skincare Routine And Doing Those Extra Steps- Showing love to your skin in turn also means showing love to yourself. A skincare routine involves us being delicate and gentle with ourselves and our skin. The way we handle our skin during our selfcare routines and skincare routines is so important in part because we are sensitive beings who thrive off of physical touch.
- Taking Extra Long Showers And Bubble Baths- Nothing wrong with spending an extra 5 minutes during a nice hot shower or an extra 10 minutes in a nice relaxing bubble bath. Selfcare routines are rituals and the physical touch love language incorporates everything that makes our bodies as a whole feel more leveled and well.
- Creating A Selfcare Routine- Making a selfcare routine for yourself is a sure way we can serve the Physical Touch love language to ourselves. This can incorporate giving ourselves a face mask, pedicure, manicure or hair mask. Or all of thee above!